Sector: Life Sciences
Consultant: Steven Jeffers
Salary: £38000 - £55000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
We are working with a fantastic medical communications agency in Manchester whoa re looking to expand their writing team and welcome a Senior Medical Writer to the team. This is an office based role
Senior Medical Writer
- Reliable, consistent delivery of high-quality written work.
- In liaison with team members, manage communications, expectations and demands of clients.
- Work with the Account Manager to develop and agree on project specifications, as well as out-of-scope requests.
- Proactively manage own workload
- Suggest/implement solutions to communications problems arising during project evolution and delivery, either by team discussion or by taking ownership of the problem.
- Provide clear project briefs to less experienced writers.
- Review own project work as well as that of less experienced writers by assessing how well the brief is met in terms of content, flow, readability, creativity, scientific messages, target audience and scientific accuracy.
- Lead project-related discussions with clients thought leaders and internal colleagues.
- At time coach and/or mentor the work of less experienced Medical Writers.
- Monitor own project hours against the project specification as well as those of less experienced Medical Writers.
- Take active responsibility for own professional development, e.g., keeping abreast of industry/therapy area/compliance issues / medical writing-related trends.
If this sounds like the role for you then click apply today and get your CV over to us.
You will be working alongside the fastest growing recruitment company in the UK, who provide an unrivalled service to all of their clients and candidates across the United Kingdom. Seven currently offer the best contractor pay rates in the UK for Life Sciences, making us the best option for maximising your earning potential and career fulfilment. Seven Consultants are passionate about placing you in the best possible role, for the best possible rate, while providing a support platform, which is accessible around the clock.
Are you ready for the challenge? If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
What else can you expect from Seven?
– Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
– Excellent Payroll and Compliance System, ensuring that you are paid on time, every time.
– Access to Exclusive Rates, allowing you to gain earnings that no other agency can offer you.
– £250 Referral Bonus for every person you successfully refer to Seven.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please call 020 3887 7365. Please ask for Steven Jeffers in the Life Sciences team