Sector: Life Sciences
Consultant: Steven Jeffers
Salary: £45000 - £55000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
We are seeking Senior Medical Writer / Principal Medical Writer
My client is a well established Medical Commnciations agency looking to add addtional staff due to ongoing projects, this is a truly exciting time to join the organisation and embark on a new adventure.
- Have a PhD in haematology-oncology or immuno-oncology
- Several years experience developing high-leel scientific content in a medical communications agency enviroment
- Or 10+ year working in medical communciations on oncology/haematology accounts with a Master level life sciences degree
- In-depth scientific expertise
- Your experience will extend to:
- managing and executing strategic publication plans (congress activities and manuscript development), slide decks, advisory boards, MSL and writing and repurposing educational materials, satellite symposia and stand-alone meetings;
- developing scientific content for patient advisory group campaigns and materials development;
- briefing freelance writers and QC of their work and overseeing and polishing the work of more junior writers;
- and ensuring excellent and effective relationships with clients while delivery leading-edge content with distinction, passion and high standards of service delivery.
- 20 year history as a small/medium sized, independent medical commuincations agency building long-term relationships with pharmaceutical clients in regards to strategic advice and consultancy services across the life-cycle of products.
If this sounds like the role for you then click “apply” below