Sector: Life Sciences
Consultant: Life Sciences Team
Salary: £70300 - £105500
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
A fantastic opportunity to expand your knowledge in the pharmaceutical industry, working within the area of mass spectrometry. We are searching for a Senior Research Investigator with a PhD in a science with 2+ years of relevant experience.
We are looking for a candidate who can perform the following:
- Analyse in the lab to support product characterization, method development/optimization, methods transfer, and analytical support of process development and manufacturing.
- Serve as technical expert and SME in cross-functional team to review analytical data and provide guidance on method development and product characterization.
- Managing CRO/ CMOs in addition to in-house work.
- Define science-driven, phase appropriate, and risk-based analytical development strategies to support development projects from candidate nomination to clinical development and commercial manufacture.
You will be working alongside the fastest growing recruitment company in the UK, who provide an unrivalled service to all of their clients and candidates across the United Kingdom. Seven currently offer the best contractor pay rates in the UK for Life Sciences, making us the best option for maximising your earning potential and career fulfilment. Seven Consultants are passionate about placing you in the best possible role, for the best possible rate, while providing a support platform, which is accessible around the clock.
Are you ready for the challenge? If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
What else can you expect from Seven?
– Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
– Excellent Payroll and Compliance System, ensuring that you are paid on time, every time.
– Access to Exclusive Rates, allowing you to gain earnings that no other agency can offer you.
– £250 Referral Bonus for every person you successfully refer to Seven.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please call 020 3887 7365. Please ask for Piers Hobson in the Life Sciences team.