Sector: Life Sciences
Consultant: Harvey Havell
Salary: £220 - £220
Job Status: Contract / Full Time
Title: Senior Software Quality Assurance (SQA)(Process)
What You Will Do:
- Conduct training sessions at the beginning of the project(s) on SQA principles and best practices to be adhered to on the project(s)
- Coach on requirements change control (initiation, analysis, approval and closure)
- Coach on tool adherence and tracking data integrity across Requirements tools, HPQC and MS Project Server
- Monitor and ensure Stage Gates are observed, executed, and signed off on Sample Stage Gate Document for Quality auditing after each stage is complete and complete stage gate assessments
- Monitor requirements quality and adherence to standard tool (ensure all sign-offs before system-tool entry)
- Assure that proper Requirement Change Control is adhered to, and reported on monthly
- Reviewing MS Project Server for integrity of plans, progress; change management and training of staff as necessary
- Ensure SDLC metrics are collected and analyzed using statistical tools
- Perform findings analysis and provide recommendations and execution for process optimization
- Perform deliverable review with respect to software engineering best practices
- Document deliverables checklist review as prescribed by SDLC
- Generate weekly reports
Skills and Experience You Will Need:
Primary (preferred) Profile:
- 8-10 years of experience working as a Software Quality Assurance Consultant, Process Consultant, QA Consultant, SQA Auditor and/or IT Auditor
- Strong Agile experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Needs to have a “hands-on” mentality
- Dutch/Flemish speaking
- 8-10 years of experience planning and conducting audits and/or deploying process improvements
- Prior Consulting, QA, Process and/or Technical experience with SAP ERP
- Knowledge of SDLC definitions, maintenance, and consulting
- Certifications in Scrum
- Experience in process definitions or metrics
- Extensive automated testing experience in an SAP environment
- Experience with Data Warehouse Management
- Relevant testing experience in an SAP environment is a must
- Strong Agile & Scrum experience
You will be working alongside the fastest growing recruitment company in the UK, who provide an unrivalled service to all of their clients and candidates across the United Kingdom. Seven currently offer the best contractor pay rates in the UK for Life Sciences, making us the best option for maximising your earning potential and career fulfilment. Seven Consultants are passionate about placing you in the best possible role, for the best possible rate, while providing a support platform, which is accessible around the clock.
Are you ready for the challenge? If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
What else can you expect from Seven?
– Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
– Excellent Payroll and Compliance System, ensuring that you are paid on time, every time.
– Access to Exclusive Rates, allowing you to gain earnings that no other agency can offer you.
– £250 Referral Bonus for every person you successfully refer to Seven.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please call 020 3887 7365. Please ask for Harvey Havell in the Life Sciences team.