Sector: Life Sciences
Consultant: Matthew Pitcher
Salary: £30000 - £40000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Life Sciences are looking for an experienced, qualified and talented Staff Engineer, R&D who is passionate about providing excellent support for this exciting client.
We are looking for candidates with strong Staff Engineering experience prowess within the Medical Devices industry. The role is based in County Cork, Ireland, and the company is providing a truly great package for the right candidate.
The Role and Responsibilities
- Will work on new product projects with the goal of designing and developing capable manufacturing processes from product concept into product commercialisation.
- Apply technical knowledge to innovate, design and develop processes procedures, tooling and automation.
- Prepare and present technical data and recommendations at technical reviews.
- Write validation protocols and reports applicable to new processes.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience preferably in the medical device industry
- Leadership experience
- Polymer Experience is Vital
- Strong technical capabilities and project management capability to develop aspects of assigned projects on time and within budget.
- Report to the R&D department Head
- Build quality into all aspects of their work by maintaining compliance to all quality requirements
The company are providing an excellent platform for someone searching for a fantastic opportunity to be part of a continuously growing company that offers great progression.
This is an opportunity not to be missed.
You will be working alongside the fastest growing recruitment company in the UK, who provide an unrivalled service to all of their clients and candidates across the United Kingdom. Seven currently offer the best pay rates in the UK for Life Science employees, making us the best option for maximising your earning potential and career fulfilment. Seven consultants are passionate about placing you in the best possible role, for the best possible rate, while providing a support platform, which is accessible around the clock.
Are you ready for the challenge? If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
What else can you expect from Seven?
– Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
– Excellent Payroll and Compliance System, ensuring that you are paid on time, every time.
– Access to Exclusive Rates, allowing you to gain earnings that no other agency can offer you.
– £250 Referral Bonus for every person you successfully refer to Seven.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please call 020 3887 7365. Please ask for Connor Venus in the Life Sciences team.