Sector: Life Sciences
Consultant: Matthew Pitcher
Salary: £40000 - £80000
Job Status: Contract / Full Time
My Client and I are excited to be looking for a Supplier Engineer II contractor on a full time basis within Southern Ireland, you will be involved in helping bring a number of exciting products to market over the next few years. In additiona this role offers fantastic rates of pay and an immedidate start avilable for the right candidate.
- Level 8 qualification in a relevant Engineering or Science discipline.
- Supply Chain Project Management Experience
- Strong communicator with excellent problem solving skills.
- Teamwork & collaboration is a key competency for this role.
- Ideally experience of working in a regulated environment
- Technical Team Member on Teams comprising representatives from Purchasing, Supplier Quality and Business Units responsible for all aspects of Supplier Management.
- Identifies, Supports and Leads Material Value Improvement Projects (VIP’s) throughout the Supply Chain.
- Demonstrates Technical skills in Commodity Management.
- Communicates effectively with all Internal [amp;] External Stakeholders.
- Assesses and Approves Supplier Requested Process Changes
- Responsible for supporting objectives of the Team in terms of Quality, Cost and Service.
- Provides guidance to other functional areas in applying Supplier Management system requirements
- Supports investigation of Material Quality issues as they arise. Works with Quality, Procurement & Business Units to resolve issues and disposition product.
- Develops new Supply sources with Procurement Team
- Promotes the Quality System within the Supply Base.
- Works with Procurement, Supplier Quality Engineering, Receiving Inspection [amp;] Business Units to ensure that components meet established requirements.
- Ensures that adequate Corrective Actions are identified, implemented and controlled by Suppliers
- Contributes to the development, maintenance and improvement of Supplier Management Policies and Procedures.
- Supports Continuous Improvement of Quality & Quality Systems, Service Capability and Total Cost of Ownership throughout the Supply Chain.
You will be working alongside the fastest growing recruitment company in the UK, who provide an unrivalled service to all of their clients and candidates across the United Kingdom. Seven currently offer the best pay rates in the UK for Life Science employees, making us the best option for maximising your earning potential and career fulfilment. Seven consultants are passionate about placing you in the best possible role, for the best possible rate, while providing a support platform which is accessible around the clock.
Are you ready for the challenge? If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
What else can you expect from Seven?
– Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
– Excellent Payroll and Compliance System, ensuring that you are paid on time, every time.
– Online Timesheets,allowing you to submit your hours in an effortless, safe and secure process.
– Access to Exclusive Rates, allowing you to gain earnings that no other agency can offer you.
– £250 Referral Bonusfor every person you successfully refer to Seven.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please call 020 3887 7365. Please ask for Steven Jeffers in the Life Sciences team.