Sector: Life Sciences
Consultant: Steven Jeffers
Salary: £32000 - £32000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
I’m pleased to be working with a fast-paced pharmaceutical company who are actively looking for a Supply Chain Executive due to continued growth, I have worked with this client for a long time now and placed a number of candidates who all praise the organisation for its forward-thinking and fresh thinking.
Supply Chain Executive
As a key member of the supply Chain team and acting as the Supply Chain Executive, the member will execute and support all acquisition-related supply chain activities, improve performance, reduce cost and drive continuous improvement to meet customer demands and supply chain requirements in line with defined business objectives.
This is an office-based role but international travel may be required.
Main Purpose of Job
- Supporting demand forecasting, customer services, warehousing and distribution teams by producing a variety of daily / weekly / monthly reports & tools/dashboards, ensuring they are delivered Right First Time and 100% on Time.
- Understand all Supply Chain Key Performance Indicator (KPIs), data flows and be able to interrogate data to support improvement.
- Development, coordination, and implementation of the supply chain part of the acquisition project to ensure business goals and objectives are accomplished within designated timeframes and budgets.
- Work closely with the different teams of the current MA holder to do a smooth transition of MA ownership
- Set up, validate the master data on ERP.
- Input all data onto CMO’s planning system within the agreed timeframe making sure company KPIs are met.
- Troubleshoot all issues within the supply chain relevant to bridging stock, serialisation, temper evidence whilst ensuring the highest standard of GDP is maintained.
- Provide reporting support and inventory & buying support analysis as required and draw insights from data and making recommendations to the business.
- Work closely with the CMOs, Distributors, Regulatory, Artwork and IT team to solve issues related to artwork or packaging supply and implement process to continuously improve on efficiency.
- Identify improvement areas before building business cases and engaging with relevant stakeholders to obtain their engagement and buy-in to develop a new tool and/or propose a plan of action which will contribute towards our innovation, performance or trust priorities.
- Resolve problems concerning transportation, logistics systems, imports or exports, customs clearance or customer issues.
- Provide early warning of impeding products or stock problems to internal colleagues.
- Identify and understand complex supply chain data issues and drive them to solution.
- Automate regular tasks ensuring workflow is more efficient..
- Achieving company targets
- Manage the inventory efficiently for the assigned portfolio
- Communicating vital market information to relevant channels
- Deal promptly and efficiently with report generation, SC model building requests
You will be working alongside the fastest growing recruitment company in the UK, who provide an unrivalled service to all of their clients and candidates across the United Kingdom. Seven currently offer the best contractor pay rates in the UK for Life Sciences, making us the best option for maximising your earning potential and career fulfilment. Seven Consultants are passionate about placing you in the best possible role, for the best possible rate, while providing a support platform, which is accessible around the clock.
Are you ready for the challenge? If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
What else can you expect from Seven?
– Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
– Excellent Payroll and Compliance System, ensuring that you are paid on time, every time.
– Access to Exclusive Rates, allowing you to gain earnings that no other agency can offer you.
– £250 Referral Bonus for every person you successfully refer to Seven.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please call 020 3887 7365. Please ask for Steven Jeffers in the Life Sciences team