Sector: Life Sciences
Consultant: Steven Jeffers
Salary: £25000 - £35000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
My client is currently looking to secure a Supply Chain Executive due to continuted growth, this is a fantastic opporktunity for someone to join an established and dynamic team, so if you have a passion for Supply Chain and an understanding of Pharma then this is the role for you.
Purpose of role
- Set up, validate the master data on ERP
- Understand all Supply Chain Key Performance Indicator (KPIs), data flows and be able to interrogate data to support improvement.
- Input all data onto CMO’s planning system within the agreed timeframe making sure company KPIs are met.
- Trouble shoot all issues within the supply chain relevant to bridging stock, serialisation, temper evidence whilst ensuring the highest standard of GDP is maintained.
- Provide reporting support and inventory & buying support analysis as required and draw insights from data and making recommendations to the business
- Automate regular tasks ensuring workflow is more efficient.
- Conduct periodical trainings to end users in the use of new tools, supply chain management processes relevant to their role.
- Continuous improvement of the monitoring tools, guidelines, etc. including development of existing tools and proactive adjustment of existing models based on business conditions to support more efficient processes within Supply Chain Operations
- Degree educated would be desireable
- Advnaced Excel skills
- Understanding of Supply Chain, end to end would be very desirable and within Pharma even better
To discuss in more detail contact Steven Jeffers 0203 88 77 365 or [email protected]