Sector: Life Sciences
Consultant: Steven Jeffers
Salary: £40000 - £45000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
I have worked with this client for quite awhile and placed a number of candidates with them, so Im happy to be brining this Supply Chain Manager to the market on their behalf. The company is very well established and continues to grow year on year so this is an exciting time to be joining them.
This person is responsible for managing a team of Supply chain executives, providing them guidance and support to the business process that affect the logistics and distribution roles.
- Responsible for the management of the monthly and annual S&OP process. Forecasting/Planning for site activities and co-ordination to ensure orders are fulfilled on time and in full.
- Responsible for the management for the purchasing of API and packaging components to ensure customer orders are fulfilled OTIF and that the factory plan can be achieved, seeking opportunities for savings, price breaks and improved ways of working.
- Eliminate short term and last-minute weekly plan changes to reduce waste in the supply chain. Introduce plan stability and agree achievable delivery dates with customers.
- Work closely with the different teams of the current MA holder to do a smooth transition of MA ownership, current inventory of the product to and plan for the new stock in approved trade dress.
- Responsible for customer contact in relation to order management & general commercial enquiries.
- Effective coaching and delegating appropriately to team.
- Ensure full compliance with the EMA, MHRA Rules and Guidance Notes for Pharmaceutical products ‘Orange Guide’ for Supply Chain and Distribution functions.
- Provide projected spends on materials and dispatch dates for Financial purposes.
- Active participation in the global serialisation project of company to ensure business goals and objectives are accomplished within designated timeframes and budgets.
- Support in the Lead of a global initiative around Track & Trace/Serialization together with Trace Link, internal colleagues and external stake holders involved in the manufacturing and distribution
- Initiate and manage assigned SC projects including new product acquisitions, tech transfers of API & in line products then reporting back to the Line Manager in a timely manner
- Optimise our project team systems to ensure we can achieve the project goal within target timeline as efficiently as possible
- Work closely with the CMOs, Distributors, Regulatory, Artwork and IT team to solve issues related to artwork or packaging supply and implement process to continuously improve on efficiency.
- Resolve problems concerning transportation, logistics systems, imports or exports, customs clearance or customer issues.
- Provide early warning of impeding products or stock problems to internal colleagues.
- Maintaining overall stock value within the agreed limit.
- Achieving company targets
- Manage the serialization projects
- Communicating vital market information to relevant channels
- Deal promptly and efficiently with client requests
- Working towards objectives set from company
- Manage the inventory efficiently for the assigned portfolio
If this role sounds like the right fit for you then click apply, or contact Steven Jeffers directly 0203 88 77 365 or [email protected]
You will be working alongside the fastest growing recruitment company in the UK, who provide an unrivalled service to all of their clients and candidates across the United Kingdom. Seven currently offer the best contractor pay rates in the UK for Life Sciences, making us the best option for maximising your earning potential and career fulfilment. Seven Consultants are passionate about placing you in the best possible role, for the best possible rate, while providing a support platform, which is accessible around the clock.
Are you ready for the challenge? If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
What else can you expect from Seven?
– Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
– Excellent Payroll and Compliance System, ensuring that you are paid on time, every time.
– Access to Exclusive Rates, allowing you to gain earnings that no other agency can offer you.
– £250 Referral Bonus for every person you successfully refer to Seven.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please call 020 3887 7365. Please ask for Harvey Havell in the Life Sciences team