Sector: Life Sciences
Consultant: Connor Filby
Salary: £18000 - £24000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
I currently have an opportunity to join an exciting company as a Supply Chain Operative who are making latest advances in DNA analysis technology to develop safer, faster and regulatory approved genetic screening tests. Your role will be to manage the day to day operations of the warehouse, dispatch and finish product packing activities to ensure that stock levels are suitably maintained and distribution to customers is performed efficiently upon receipt of orders.
- Educated to HNC level in an appropriate discipline
- Experience of working and adhering to ISO13485 Quality Management Systems
- Excellent planning and organizational skills with an attention to detail
- Good IT skills including Microsoft Office
- Dangerous Goods qualified
If you’re looking to make a move into one of the most innovative companies in the country then call me on 02038877365 or email me at [email protected] to apply now!
You will be working alongside the fastest growing recruitment company in the UK, who provide an unrivalled service to all of their clients and candidates across the United Kingdom. Seven currently offer the best contractor pay rates in the UK for Life Sciences, making us the best option for maximising your earning potential and career fulfilment. Seven Consultants are passionate about placing you in the best possible role, for the best possible rate, while providing a support platform, which is accessible around the clock.
Are you ready for the challenge? If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
What else can you expect from Seven?
– Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
– Excellent Payroll and Compliance System, ensuring that you are paid on time, every time.
– Access to Exclusive Rates, allowing you to gain earnings that no other agency can offer you.
– £250 Referral Bonus for every person you successfully refer to Seven.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please call 020 3887 7365. Please ask for Connor Filby in the Life Sciences team