Sector: Life Sciences
Consultant: Chris Hutchinson
Salary: £30000 - £44000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
- Working with relevant Managers and Department Heads to generate automation strategies for existing and future business product lines.
- Working autonomously to generate, report on and deliver project plans for all own engineering activities
- Managing site and corporate KPI measures, including stakeholder management, ensuring actions are completed on target
- Offer expertise and steer new product introductions on automation engineering topics to define activity required to deliver the automation strategy of the project
- To act as client liaison when required and work required and work closely with respective counterparts as client site to align processes across multiple manufacturing sites
- To offer guidance and expertise to the engineering maintenance team in problem solving issues associated with site wide utilities, including, be not just restricted to purified water, pure steam, and calibrated equipment.
- Ensure cGMP is applied in the work area and complies with cGMP through following site SOP’s
- Offer guidance and support to a small team of engineers, to ensure compliance with site wide preventative maintenance schedules
- Understand emergency procedures and comply with safe systems of work.
- Ensure compliance with environment, health and safety rules, signage and instructions at all times.
- Ensure prompt reporting and investigation of all accidents, near misses and breaches of rules.
- Identify and drive energy improvements to reduce the sites overall energy consumption.
- Engineering degree qualified and or with suitable, demonstrable experience in the pharmaceutical or related industry – preferably in the fill/finish operational environment.
- Strong project management background within, for example, production engineering, validation or quality; with a solid understanding of sterile manufacture.
- Ability to utilise project management tools such as Microsoft Project, etc.
- Client facing experience preferred.