Sector: Life Sciences
Consultant: Stewart McGrath
Salary: £50000 - £60000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
The Sales Manager will lead and develop the Surgical Sales team for GB. They will have responsibility for the development and performance of all Surgical sales activities. They will manage and direct the sales team and provide leadership towards the achievement of maximum profitability and growth in line with the company vision and values. There is a requirement to establish plans and strategies, which will expand the customer base. This role reports to the Sales Director, Cardiac Services, GB. They will also be responsible for the Sales target within their Territory, including managing customer relationships, addressing and meeting customer requirements, responding rapidly to Sales issues within the Territory, providing accurate sales funnel forecasting and striving to hit set sales targets.
- Business development and sales enhancement of the territory
- Management of Field Sales Representatives
- Managing customer relationships and addressing and meeting customer requirements
- Accurate Budgeting and Forecasting
- Meeting Sales objectives as determined by the strategic plan
- Managing Appraisals and setting relevant KPI’s
- Respond rapidly to Sales issues
- Assist Sales Specialists with the preparation of proposals & presentations
- Develop relationships with Suppliers and enhance our business partnerships
- Interact and communicate with all other Departments
- Previous experience in sales management is a pre-requisite as is managing a sales team.
- Good educational background, graduate caliber or relevant clinical qualification
- Extensive experience in all aspects of Supplier Relationship Management
- Proven Field based experience in medical sales or relevant clinical/technical field based experience and track record of achievement of targets
- Willingness to travel and work in a global team of professionals
- Proven leadership and ability to drive sales teams as well as ability to develop sales teams
- Strong interpersonal skills: Customer focused with strong influencing skills
- Good administrative and IT/computing skills
- Commercially aware with the ability to manage a complex business and be well organized
- Self-motivated team player.
You will be working alongside the fastest growing recruitment company in the UK, who provide an unrivalled service to all of their clients and candidates across the United Kingdom.
Are you ready for the challenge If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
What else can you expect from Seven
– Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
– Excellent Payroll and Compliance System, ensuring that you are paid on time, every time.
– Access to Exclusive Rates, allowing you to gain earnings that no other agency can offer you.
– £250 Referral Bonus for every person you successfully refer to Seven.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please call 020 3887 7365. Please ask for Stewart McGrath in the Life Sciences team.