Consultant: Life Sciences Team
Salary: £22000 - £26000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
I am currently searching for a Clinical Trials Assistant based outside London.
The ideal candidate we would be looking for is someone who is Science graduate with at least 6 months of industry experience in a similar field, Prior background experience in a pharmaceutical/clinical environment is an advantage.
- Must have at least 1 year’s previous CTA experience within a CRO.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong communication skills: written and verbal.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Must have a “can do” attitude, be energetic and proactive
- Science degree will be a definite advantage.
JOB SUMMARY: The primary responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Provide administrative support to the project teams as required.
- Provide logistical support to the project teams as required.
- Communicate relevant information to the Project Managers or Clinical Research Associates. Communicate any responses to site staff, when appropriate.
- Attend project meetings, take/type-up minutes of a meeting.
- Organise team meetings where necessary.
- Support the Project Team in conducting and collating information from feasibility studies.
- Maintain study trackers (patient enrolment, site visit scheduling, case report forms etc.) and forward to sponsor when required.
- Train new CRAs on electronic tracking systems and other systems, as appropriate.
- Assist the Project Manager and team in any other activities, as appropriate.
- Undertake reception duties, when required.