Consultant: Angus Irving
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Consultant Psychiatrist – Adult Acute
Seven Resourcing – Carlisle, Cumbria
Seven Medical are seeking a Consultant Psychiatrist in the Carlisle area.
We are currently looking for a Consultant Psychiatrist to join our 86 bedded independent Hospital to build on our reputation for providing the very highest standards of care in our Adult Acute service of 23 patients.
- You will be required to provide support and advice to nursing staff and hospital management on clinical issues.
- The role holder will be working in close liaison with other consultant teams and services within the Hospital as well as having continuing responsibility for the care of patients.
- You will have an excellent knowledge of Clinical Governance and regulatory requirements.
- You will be qualified with full registration with GMC as well as having experience working in an acute mental health setting and within a multidisciplinary team along with experience of teaching and training.
As well as the salary the client offers several other benefits including a contributed pension scheme and a strong commitment to personal development. Further to this is the opportunity to work within a leading brand of independent mental health care providers, and to work in a friendly environment committed to the ongoing improvement of healthcare standards.
The successful candidate will be required to apply for an enhanced disclosure from the relevant body. They are an equal opportunities employer.
- Medical degree and Fully Registered with GMC
- Eligible for inclusion on GMC’s specialist register to take up appointment or within six months of gaining CCT
- Section 12(2) approval and approved clinician status (or eligible to be approved)
Experience: Knowledge of the role of clinical governance and risk management.
Compliance: GMC Registered
Travel: Ability to commute to and from work independently.
Working with Seven Medical:
Established in 2011, Seven Medical is a leading provider of Medical professionals to county NHS Trusts, charities, hospitals and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of the Medical industry.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018 and again in 2019, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a candidate who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Medical. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: Dependant on experience.