Consultant: Angus Irving
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Resourcing – Broxbourne, Hertfordshire
Seven Medical are seeking a salaried GP in the Hertfordshire area.
As the salaried GP you will have knowledge of a broad range of illnesses and diagnose and treat patients of all ages.
- Patient consultations at home and within the surgery
- Physical examinations
- Diagnosis and treatment of illnesses/ailments
- Minor surgery
- Health education
- Practice management and administration
- Liaising with other healthcare professionals and/or hospitals
- Medical degree and Fully Registered with GMC
- Eligible for inclusion on GMC’s GP register
- Ability to work long hours, often under pressure
- Good practical skills
- Communication skills, compassion and a good bedside manner
- Ability to solve problems and effective decision-making skills
- Drive to continue learning throughout career
- Business management skills
- Attention to detail
Compliance: GMC Registered.
Travel: Ability to commute to and from work independently.
Hours: 6 sessions per week.
Working with Seven Medical:
Established in 2011, Seven Medical is a leading provider of Medical professionals to county NHS Trusts, charities, hospitals and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of the Medical industry.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018 and again in 2019, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a candidate who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Medical. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
Job Types: 6 Sessions, Permanent
Salary: Up to £100,000.00 /year