Consultant: Daniel Waters
Salary: £26000 - £40000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Nursing is looking for Staff Nurses and Clinical Team Leaders (RMN/RNLD/RGN) for an expanding Private Mental Health Hospital in Taunton.
You will provide outstanding person centred care to various patient groups, including working age adults, older adults and those with learning disabilities. Many patients have complex physical and mental health needs, so a compassionate nature and shrewd communication skills are paramount in this role.
• Be responsible for the co-ordination, assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of individual Patient programs of care. With a focus on risk assessment and risk management strategies, ensuring that the requirements of the Care Program Approach are met in a timely manner
• Report any ill health amongst Patients and make requests for R.M.O/GP/Professional visits where necessary
• Support empowerment of Patients having regard for their dignity rights whilst maintaining professional responsibility for individuals in our care
• Ensure that individual care plans are completed and maintained in conjunction with Patient, Relatives and other Health Care Professionals, and in accordance with NMC guidelines
• Administer prescribed medicines with Healthcare procedure and Healthcare Commission guidelines
- Qualifications: Mental Health/Learning Disability Nursing Qualification.
- Experience: Candidates with any level of experience are welcome to apply. A preceptorship programme is available
- Compliance: Valid NMC pin is essential. Those with conditions may be considered.
- Hours: 33 – 44 hours per week
Working with Seven Nursing:
Established in 2011, Seven Nursing is a leading provider of nursing professionals to Hospitals, Private Healthcare Organisations and Care Homes. We provide both locum and permanent solutions, working with nurses at band 5, all the way up to band 8D.
Seven Nursing is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of nursing; including General Nursing, CAMHS and Adult Mental Health Nursing, Intensive Care Nursing, Treatment of Learning Disability Patients and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Nurse who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Nursing. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive nursing jobs across the UK, please visit our website by searching ‘Seven Nursing’ on Google, or call 0333 200 5424.