Consultant: Chris Hutchinson
Salary: £20000 - £30000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
I am currently searching for an experienced RA Executive in Hertfordshire to ensure the compliance of the company and its products across a range of regulations and directives both in domestic and export markets. My client is at the forefront of infection prevention and control technology, as such, the role encompasses ensuring the compliance of its products, which include but is not limited to, medical device, biocidal, pharmaceutical and cosmetic products.
- Product registrations in global markets, including TGA approvals of OTG and Medical Devices
- Project management of regulatory and quality requirements for the companies first pharmaceutical product
- Tracking of regulatory projects and providing monthly forecasts for regulatory elements of these projects.
- Procedure & SOP writing
- Responsible for cosmetic and detergent compliance
- Discussing and liaising with medical device manufacturers on equipment compatibility issues/approvals.
- Product and advertising material approvals across all product types
- Biocidal Products Regulation (BPR)
- REACH regulation
- Classification, Labelling, and Packaging (CLP)
- 2-3 years’ Experience in a Regulatory Affairs Role
- Knowledge of ISO 9001 & ISO 13485 Quality Management Systems desirable
This role is offering up to £30,000 depending experience and a brilliant bonus after 6 months pension and health cover.
If you are interested in this please get in touch and send your CV, we are looking to interview candidates as soon as possible.