Speciality Doctor – Adult Acute Psychiatry
Seven Resourcing – Manchester, North-West England
Seven Medical are seeking a Speciality Doctor in the Manchester area.
The Specialty Grade doctor will work with wider MDT under direct supervision of a consultant psychiatrist. Full scope of work can be discussed at interview.
You will have a solid commitment to CPD and have an excellent track record in supporting Candidate will join a large team of medical colleagues and will participate in peer group meetings, clinical meetings and academic meetings.
– Candidate will also join out of hours on call rota for the site.
– This role would suit someone who has had experience of working in inpatient settings with complex presentations. We are looking for an experienced dynamic and flexible candidate.
– The post holder will be expected to work closely with the consultant and MDT across 2 sites but be also able to work independently.
– Key Accountabilities include:
– Comprehensive assessments on admission.
– Management of patients on the ward including physical health, mental state and risk management and formulation.
– Ongoing monitoring and management of patients’ mental state, risks and agree on treatment, recovery and discharge plans.
– Engagement with external professionals and families/carers.
– Overseeing pharmacological interventions and working with MDT to offer holistic treatment plan.
– Must have proficient IT skills as prompt entry onto the electronic care record is essential.
– Timely discharge GP notifications and discharge summaries.
– Preparation of Mental Health Act tribunal reports.
Participation in audit, research, quality and performance management and other clinical and professional activities.
Experience: Knowledge of the role of clinical governance and risk management.
Compliance: GMC Registered
Travel: Ability to commute to and from work independently.
Working with Seven Medical:
Established in 2011, Seven Medical is a leading provider of Medical professionals to county NHS Trusts, charities, hospitals and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of the Medical industry.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018 and again in 2019, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a candidate who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Medical. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £80,000.00 /year