We’re specialists when it comes to launching and furthering nursing careers. We work with organisations across the UK, connecting great nurses with rewarding roles which match their goals, skills and lifestyles perfectly.
Whether you’re looking for a new nurse practitioner role which will offer you more autonomy, or a new health care assistant position closer to home, we’ll help you take you next step in your nursing career.
Why apply with Seven?
We believe in the personal touch. Many recruitment agencies do not invest time in getting to know candidates or clients, instead presenting organisations with a pile of mismatched CVs. We do things differently.
We invest time in getting to know you and in researching each vacancy thoroughly before recommending candidates. This allows us to hand-pick the perfect nurses for their perfect roles, saving time and ensuring every candidate we recommend is a great fit. This doesn’t ensure we offer a successful short term recruitment process, it also ensures we help build long term, successful working relationships – matching nurses with the roles which help their nursing careers flourish.
We match great candidates with rewarding roles across the UK in a wide range of healthcare settings. From recruiting experienced prison nurses and finding nurses who are passionate about their work in CAMHS, to finding opportunities for skilled school nurses and identifying rewarding locum work for staff nurses, we’re specialists in the field. What will your next role be?
Industry expertise combined with a personal touch is not the only thing which ensures we stand out from the crowd. We also offer a range of helpful extras designed to support the nursing staff we work with including:
- Exclusive rates – We want to work with the best nurses in the UK, which is why we offer some of the best ates in the industry.
- £250 referral bonus – Refer a candidate to us, and for every successful recruitment, we’ll send you £250.
- Smarter payroll – Our smart PayTech system ensures you’re paid accurately every single time.
- Simple compliance – Don’t faff with compliance documents. Send your scans once and we’ll store everything securely on file ready for your next application.
- 24/7 support – Nursing is rarely 9 to 5, so we aren’t either. Contact our team 24/7 for help, information and support.
Further your nursing career
Ready to take your nursing career further or in a whole new direction? Register with Seven Nursing or Upload your CV today to get started.