Sector: Nursing Care
Consultant: Michele Dawson
Salary: £25 - £25
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Nursing is looking for an ADHOC Nurse in all specialties in the Devon area.
As a Nurse you will carry out many responsibilities and carry out a high standard of care to all patients. You will need to ensure that you treat each patient individually and provide the highest quality of care as possible at all times. You will need to be able to think on your feet as a General Nurse and ensuring that day-to-day operations are running smoothly.
- To provide effective and timely care within a multidisciplinary team setting for adults who present with Physical and/or mental health problems.
- Providing first class care.
- To assess care needs, devise care programmes, packages of care including risk assessment and implement and evaluate these in collaboration with individual service users and also their carers, where appropriate.
- Input and maintain clear, comprehensive written records.
- Providing support to patients and relatives.
- Must be fluent in written and spoken issues.
- Qualifications: 1st level registration RMN/RGN.
- Experience: 3+ year’s post-registration experience.
- Compliance: Proof to work and live in the UK, proof of NI, up-to-date DBS.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: ADHOC.
Working with Seven Nursing:
Established in 2011, Seven Nursing is a leading provider of nursing professionals to Hospitals, Private Healthcare Organisations and Care Homes. We provide both locum and permanent solutions, working with nurses in band 5, all the way up to band 8D.
Seven Nursing is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of nursing; including General Nursing, CAMHS, Case Management, Intensive Care, Staff Nursing and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Nurse who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Nursing. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.