Sector: Nursing Care
Consultant: Joshua Osborne
Salary: £33519 - £33519
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seen as specialists in dementia care and RCN accredited, we’ll support you to be the best too – no matter what area of nursing is in your future. Nurses here are respected from day one. Developing, implementing and evaluating personalised care plans with our residents and multi-disciplinary team, you’ll be the go-to person, leader and mentor for all things clinical in the home. That kind of responsibility isn’t for everyone. But if you’re a nurse who wants to step up, collaborate and handle medicine management, you’ll develop clinical skills, confidence and our full trust.
- NMC Registered Nurse
Key Skills and Experience
- Respectful of the values, views and needs of others
- Experience of delivering nursing care within elderly health care sector
- Experience of participating in quality and clinical governance programmes
- Ensure the highest possible standards of care, assessing residents’ needs and wishes, and developing services to enhance their quality of life.
- Champion appropriate independence and personal choice; developing, reviewing and updating care plans to meet our resident’s physical, social and psychological needs.
- Oversee all aspects of medicine management on your shift – ensuring medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered, in accordance with company policies and current legislation.
- Ensure all elements of resident experience are positive, from admission to discharge.
- Ensure compliance with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines – identify, investigate and resolve risks proactively.
- Support, guide, teach and mentor others in line with the NMC Code, following its guidance at all times.
- Act as a reflective and developmental practitioner participating to continual professional development and meeting the requirements of professional revalidation.
If you wish to apply please contact Joshua Osborne on 07520633641 or via email – [email protected] or apply to this advert with your latest CV.