Sector: Nursing Care
Consultant: Sebastian Bastable-Aradia
Salary: £40 - £50
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Nursing is looking for Advanced Nurse Practitioners (ANP’s) to work across North West Surrey.
You will be working closely with people who are suffering from various health conditions to help them recover from their illness and improve their general quality of life. This role includes assessing patients, providing care/support, developing risk assessments, prescribing medication, manging patient documents and other general nursing duties.
- Nurse-led triage and treatment of minor illness, minor ailments and chronic disease management.
- Good understanding of general practice and experience in telephone triage.
- Experience in prevention and screening.
- Implementing and evaluating care plans collaboratively with service users, carers and other professionals, providing individualised care.
- Advocating for people using the services.
- Providing supervision for nonqualified staff.
- Supporting the development of a safe, therapeutic inpatient environment.
- Working closely with external partners including Community based services, social services and other healthcare agencies.
- Qualifications: Qualified Nurse Practitioner & Independent Prescriber with advance clinical skills qualification.
- Experience: 1+ years’ experience as an ANP and knowledge of EMIS Web Clinical System.
- Compliance: Up to date DBS and NMC registration.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: Shifts – Sat Mornings 09:00-12:00 & Occasional Mid-Week 18:00-21:00 (plus others various upon request).
- Location: 5 sites which run extended access clinics across North West Surrey e.g. Sunbury and Walton-on-Thames
Working with Seven Nursing:
Established in 2011, Seven Nursing is a leading provider of nursing professionals to Hospitals, Private Healthcare Organisations and Care Homes. We provide both locum and permanent solutions, working with nurses in band 5, all the way up to band 8D.
Seven Nursing is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of nursing; including General Nursing, CAMHS, Case Management, Intensive Care, Staff Nursing and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Nurse who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Nursing. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.