Sector: Nursing Care
Consultant: Daniel Waters
Salary: £40000 - £50000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Nursing is looking for an Advanced Nurse Practitioner (ANP) to work on a permanent basis for an outstanding private healthcare provider in Reading. This is a large GP Practice with a diverse range of patients.
Working closely with the multidisciplinary team you’ll use your experience to work autonomously and flexibly, to guide care staff as appropriate whilst also feeding into the wider team of practitioners. This role offers you a real opportunity to care for patients and their families in the way that you believe is best, delivering our high service standards, sharing best practice, and actively improving the way the team works.
- Assist with the organisation and co-ordination of the provision of nursing services for the practice. Liaising with other healthcare professionals
- Assess, diagnosis, plan, implement and evaluate interventions/treatments for patients with complex needs Proactively identify, diagnose and manage treatment plans for patients at risk of developing a long-term condition
- Prescribe and review medication for therapeutic effectiveness, appropriate to patient needs and in accordance with evidence-based practice and national and practice protocols, and within scope of practice
- Prioritise health problems and intervene appropriately to assist the patient in complex, urgent or emergency situations, including initiation of effective emergency care
- Supporting the development of a safe, therapeutic inpatient environment.
- Utilise and demonstrate sensitive communication styles, to ensure patients are fully informed and consent to treatment
- Qualifications: Advanced Nurse Practitioner Qualification. Nurse Prescribing Qualification. Teaching/Assessment Qualification (Minimum ENB 998 or equivalent).
- Experience: UK experience working in this field would be beneficial
- Compliance: Valid NMC pin with no restrictions
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Nursing:
Established in 2011, Seven Nursing is a leading provider of nursing professionals to Hospitals, Private Healthcare Organisations and Care Homes. We provide both locum and permanent solutions, working with nurses at band 5, all the way up to band 8D.
Seven Nursing is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of nursing; including General Nursing, CAMHS and Adult Mental Health Nursing, Intensive Care Nursing, Treatment of Learning Disability Patients and everything inbetween.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Nurse who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Nursing. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive nursing jobs across the UK, please visit our website by searching ‘Seven Nursing’ on Google, or call 0333 200 5424.