Sector: Nursing Care
Consultant: Jamie Chittock
Salary: £25246 - £34974
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
A+E Staff Nurse,
£25,246 – £34,974 per annum.
We are looking for dedicated and enthusiastic nurses to join our team, to support our commitment to revalidation we offer a wide range of learning opportunities within the Emergency Department and there may be an opportunity to rotate staff into neighboring intensive-care and high-dependency units. In-house teaching is excellent, thanks to our accredited instructors on ALS, EPLS and ATLS. ED staff also participates in the Adult and Pediatric cardiac arrest team serving the hospital as a whole.
We offer a full relocation package which includes interview and relocation travel, this is in addition to our competitive pay, annual bonus and our additional bonus scheme of £3,000, payable after two and four years. Furthermore we offer subsidised accommodation for those travelling to the Island alone and a 5 year licence for those wishing to bring a partner or family.
About the role:
• Be responsible for assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating programmes of
• care for patients
• Deliver care in accordance with current ward philosophy
• Adhere to policies, procedures and guidelines contained within the States of
• Guernsey’s Policy Folders
• Under the direction of the nurse in charge regularly act as ward co-ordinator
• Take charge of the ward and supervise nursing staff on a regular basis
• Act as a clinical supervisor and preceptor to develop skills of first and second level
• nurses, and nursing auxiliaries
• Act as a key figure in assisting new staff complete orientation and induction programmes.
Can you see yourself working in Guernsey?
This job is advertised by Jamie Chittock; if you are interested in this position please click and apply now.
Please feel free to contact Jamie on 07852 217851