Sector: Nursing Care
Consultant: Regan Behan
Salary: £11 - £16
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Nursing is looking for Healthcare Assistants to work with a fantastic client in the private sector, the roles are based in the Chesterfield area.
Healthcare assistants (HCAs) are a vital part of the team that supports the medical staff and patients in wards and departments throughout the hospital.
Under the supervision and direction of qualified nursing staff, healthcare assistants carry out a wide range of duties to care for, support, and provide information to patients and their families.
As you will often the first point of contact for a patient, so you’ll need to be friendly and confident, with good interpersonal skills. You’ll need to be able to put patients at their ease, helping them with their personal care while making sure they feel comfortable.
- Serving meals and helping to feed patients.
- Helping people to move around.
- Making beds.
- Talking to patients and making them comfortable.
- Monitoring patients’ conditions by taking temperatures, pulse, respirations and weight.
- Sterilise equipment.
- Do health checks.
- Re-stock consulting rooms.
- Process lab samples.
- Take blood samples.
- Do health promotion or health education work.
- Experience: 1+ years working as a HCA the UK.
- Compliance: Up to date DBS, Mandotry Training, PMVA
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
- Teaching and CPD programmes.
- Financial support for further training and personal development.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Free life insurance Subsidised meals on duty.
- Health Cash Plan.
Working with Seven Nursing:
Established in 2011, Seven Nursing is a leading provider of nursing professionals to Hospitals, Private Healthcare Organisations and Care Homes. We provide both locum and permanent solutions, working with nurses in band 5, all the way up to band 8D.
Seven Nursing is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of nursing; including General Nursing, CAMHS, Case Management, Intensive Care, Staff Nursing and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Nurse who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Nursing. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.