Sector: Nursing Care
Consultant: Regan Behan
Salary: £23 - £40
Job Status: Contract / Full Time
Seven Nursing is looking for Band 5.6 RGN’s to work within an exceptional NHS Trust in Staffordshire area.
The Post holder will be responsible for the assessment of the needs, also development of programmes of care, and for the implementation and evaluation of these programmes for patients and their relatives.
To provide a high standard of clinical nursing within the ward / department aswell as managing a group of patients. To take charge of the ward when rostered and assessed as competent to take on the roles and responsibilities of leadership and supervision. To act as a role model to students and Clinical Support Workers. To present a positive, professional image of the organisation and of the nursing team
· Registered Nurse on the professional register
· Recognised qualification in teaching and assessing
· Good communication skills.
· Experience in undertaking dressings.
· Has experience as a student orregistered nurse in an Acute hospital setting.
· Is able to recount / discuss the requirements for high standard of care
· Ability to use a computer
· Able to use own initiative.
· Ability to work as part of a team and
· working autonomously
· Good communication skills
- Qualifications: A BSc (Hons) degree in mental health nursing or general nursing
- Experience: 6+ months working in an Acute Hospital setting in the UK.
- Compliance: Up to date DBS, HCPC and NMC registration.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
- Teaching and CPD programmes.
- Financial support for further training and personal development.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Free life insurance Subsidised meals on duty.
- Health Cash Plan.
Working with Seven Nursing:
Established in 2011, Seven Nursing is a leading provider of nursing professionals to Hospitals, Private Healthcare Organisations and Care Homes. We provide both locum and permanent solutions, working with nurses in band 5, all the way up to band 8D.
Seven Nursing is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of nursing; including General Nursing, CAMHS, Case Management, Intensive Care, Staff Nursing and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Nurse who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Nursing. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.