Sector: Nursing Care
Consultant: Michael Stapleton
Salary: £21 - £40
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Nursing is looking for multiple Band 5/6 Registered General Nurses (RGNs), with Critical Care experience, to work shifts for its wonderful NHS client in Stoke. The roles include exclusive rates, giving you an exciting opportunity to earn up to £40p/h. If you are open to locum and/or shift work, apply today and our multi-award-winning Consultants will find you a nursing role that pays what you deserve.
This role is working as a Critical Care Nurse. You would be joining a highly motivated team delivering care to a range of patients requiring both Intensive and High Dependency care.
- Responsible for administering care to those who are seriously ill or injured.
- Assessing a patient’s condition, perform diagnostic tests, begin treatments and assist doctors with any required medical procedures.
- Monitor a patient’s progress and report any changes to the physician.
- To go over test results with physicians in order to come up with effective treatment plans.
- Review care plans that patients can continue once they have been discharged from the hospital
- Qualifications: A BSC (Hons) degree in Nursing.
- Experience: 1+ years working as an RGN in the UK.
- Compliance: Up to date DBS and NMC registration.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Perks of Working Shifts with Seven Nursing:
- We negotiate with employers directly, providing you with exclusive payrates.
- Flexible working hours, improving work-life balance.
- Personable and convenient candidate support at all times.
Working with Seven Nursing:
Established in 2011, Seven Nursing is a leading provider of nursing professionals to Hospitals, Private Healthcare Organisations and Care Homes. We provide both locum and permanent solutions, working with nurses in Band 5, all the way up to Band 8D.
Seven Nursing is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of nursing; including General Nursing, CAMHS, Case Management, Intensive Care, Staff Nursing and everything in between.
After winning multiple awards in 2018/19 and receiving hundreds of 5* reviews, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.