Sector: Nursing Care
Consultant: Michael Stapleton
Salary: £21 - £40
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Nursing is looking for multiple Band 5/6 Registered General Nurses (RGNs), with Stroke experience, to work shifts for its wonderful NHS client in Stoke. The roles include exclusive rates, giving you an exciting opportunity to earn up to £40p/h. If you are open to locum and/or shift work, apply today and our multi-award-winning Consultants will find you a nursing role that pays what you deserve.
This role is working on the Stroke Ward. The stroke team is a multidisciplinary team and consists of stroke consultants, stroke specialist nurses, research nurses, occupational therapist, physiotherapists, speech & language therapists as well as staff nurses and healthcare assistants.
- The aim of the stroke specialist nurse role is to provide high quality evidence-based care to stroke patients who attend the Trust as emergency admissions.
- It includes assessing, diagnosing and initiating treatment to the acute stroke and TIA patients.
- It also involves the data collection for defined stroke standards to enhance the quality of care, and development of services that benefit and improve quality and safety in the care of stroke and TIA patients.
- The objectives of the role are to: To identify Stroke and TIA patients in A&E, Provide a comprehensive stroke assessment, Assessment, and delivery of treatment for acute stroke patients and those for Thrombolysis, and IAT.
- Liaise with the wider community team i.e. GP, community Neuro team.
- Assisting in the further preparation of the team towards future planning
- Qualifications: A BSC (Hons) degree in Nursing.
- Experience: 1+ years working as an RGN in the UK.
- Compliance: Up to date DBS and NMC registration.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Perks of Working Shifts with Seven Nursing:
- We negotiate with employers directly, providing you with exclusive payrates.
- Flexible working hours, improving work-life balance.
- Personable and convenient candidate support at all times.
Working with Seven Nursing:
Established in 2011, Seven Nursing is a leading provider of nursing professionals to Hospitals, Private Healthcare Organisations and Care Homes. We provide both locum and permanent solutions, working with nurses in Band 5, all the way up to Band 8D.
Seven Nursing is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of nursing; including General Nursing, CAMHS, Case Management, Intensive Care, Staff Nursing and everything in between.
After winning multiple awards in 2018/19 and receiving hundreds of 5* reviews, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.