Seven Social Care is looking for a Band 5 Nurse to work in a exciting general hospital in the West Lancashire area.
We currently have opportunities available for a Band 5 Nurse to join the teams at our exciting general hospital.
You will work with the care teams to ensure continuous assessments, planning, implementation and evaluation of residents’ care. Your skills will be key to supporting residents with all their needs, therapeutic interventions and meaningful occupations.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· You will be responsible for ensuring outstanding clinical care is provided to our residents.
· Through your strong clinical knowledge and established people management and leadership skills you will ensure the highest standards are achieved in relationship centred care, clinical care and dementia care throughout the home.
· Must be registered with RMN/RNMH/RNLD
· You will also have a proven track record of leading, empowering, supporting and motivating a team, demonstrating your strong leadership and management skills.
· You’ll have excellent written, non-verbal and verbal communication skills and be willing to learn and develop throughout your career with us.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social care is a leading provider of residential support workers and local social workers, to specialist substance misuse recovery workers and criminal justice court workers; we’re passionate about working closely with our candidates to find opportunities which really work for them. That’s how we ensure we deliver exceptional candidates for every role.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know someone who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.