Sector: Nursing Care
Consultant: Michael Stapleton
Salary: £24 - £37
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Nursing is looking for a Band 6 CAMHS Therapist to work within an exceptional NHS Trust in North Wales.
You will be working closely with children and adolescents who are suffering from various mental health conditions. This role solely involves delivering therapy to the service users who are aged between 5 – 18.
- Qualifications: A BSc (Hons) degree in Therapeutic Interventions. (CBT, Psychotherapy )
- Experience: 1+ year working as a therapist within CAMHS in the UK.
- Compliance: Up to date DBS, HCPC and NMC registration.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
- Teaching and CPD programmes.
- Financial support for further training and personal development.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Free life insurance Subsidised meals on duty.
- Health Cash Plan.
Working with Seven Nursing:
Established in 2011, Seven Nursing is a leading provider of nursing professionals to Hospitals, Private Healthcare Organisations and Care Homes. We provide both locum and permanent solutions, working with nurses in band 5, all the way up to band 8D.
Seven Nursing is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of nursing; including General Nursing, CAMHS, Case Management, Intensive Care, Staff Nursing and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Nurse who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Nursing. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive nursing jobs across the UK, please visit our website by searching ‘Seven Nursing’ on Google, or call 0333 200 5424.