Sector: Nursing Care
Consultant: Mark Norman
Salary: £28 - £30
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Nursing is looking for a Locum Band 6 CPN to work within an NHS Trust in Hampshire.
You will be working closely with people who are suffering from various mental health conditions to help them recover from their illness and improve their general quality of life. This role includes assessing patients, providing care/support, developing risk assessments, administering medication, manging patient documents and all other general nursing duties.
- Carrying out psychological mental health assessment and treatment in the community
- Assessing psychological, social and physical health needs, providing a nursing diagnosis
- Ensuring that appropriate interventions, services and plans are implemented for service users.
- Working closely with families and carers of service users, ensuring assessment are completed and sign posted for support of carers.
- Working as a multi-disciplinary team to ensure that there is a clear service user path way.
- Regularly liaising with other agencies within the mental health services and other service providers to ensure robust care plans for service users.
- Coordinating and managing shifts and caseloads on a daily basis.
- Management and clinical supervision of junior nurses and support workers within the team and mentoring of nursing students in practice.
- Qualifications: A BSc (Hons) degree in mental health nursing.
- Experience: 2+ years working as an RMN within in the UK.
- Compliance: Up to date DBS and NMC registration.
- Travel: UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
- £28.00 – £30.00 per hour
- Petrol Expenses claimed for travel whilst on duty at 45p per mile
Working with Seven Nursing:
Established in 2011, Seven Nursing is a leading provider of nursing professionals to Hospitals, Private Healthcare Organisations and Care Homes. We provide both locum and permanent solutions, working with nurses in band 5, all the way up to band 8D.
Seven Nursing is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of nursing; including General Nursing, Mental Health, CAMHS, Case Management, Intensive Care, Staff Nursing and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Nurse who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Nursing. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.