Sector: Nursing Care
Consultant: Sebastian Bastable-Aradia
Salary: £23 - £37
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse – CAMHS | £Negotiable P/H | Abingdon, Oxfordshire
We are looking for an enthusiastic, dynamic and adaptable Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse who is passionate about providing excellent nursing and the delivery of clean safe care. This post will be within an extremely well respected South Oxfordshire based establishment.
This post will be between 3 and 6 months long, with the possibility of an ongoing contract subject to your performance. Perfect for those who are ambitious and willing to adapt to a new and exciting environment.
The starting pay rate for this locum CPN job is £23.14 (LTD) per hour for weekday shifts, £30.08 (LTD) per hour for Night and Saturday shifts and £37.02 (LTD) per hour for Sunday and Bank Holiday shifts.
Our client is looking for an experienced, compassionate individual who will be able to offer patients first-class nursing in an incredible working environment.
In order to be successful within this post, we require that you are qualified in nursing, as well as having sufficient UK experience, preferably within The NHS.
Responsibilities of the CPN:
– Allocating and supporting individuals with work and review progress as agreed outcomes
– Leading the clinical management of a designated group of service users using a recovery approach that ensures service users are at the centre of their own journey towards recovery.
– Liaising with members of the MDT in assessing and planning care and responding to changes in service users’ health
Requirements of the CPN:
– Valid NMC registration under mental health
– Experience working within a similar role
– A degree or equivalent within mental health nursing (RMN trained)
You will be working alongside the fastest growing recruitment company in the UK, who provide an unrivalled service to all of their clients and candidates across the United Kingdom. Seven currently offer the best pay rates in the UK for nursing employees, making us the best option for maximising your earning potential and career fulfilment. Seven consultants are passionate about placing you in the best possible role, for the best possible rate, so why not get in contact with us now.
Are you ready for the challenge? If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
What else can you expect from Seven?
– Free DBS Update
– Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
– Excellent Payroll and Compliance System, ensuring that you are paid on time, every time.
– Online Timesheets, allowing you to submit your hours in an effortless, safe and secure process.
– Access to Exclusive Rates, allowing you to gain earnings that no other agency can offer you.
– £250 Referral Bonus, for every person you successfully refer to Seven.
We are now available to speak to you 24/7 on 0330 335 7777. Please ask for the Nursing Department.