Sector: Nursing Care
Consultant: Mark Norman
Salary: £35 - £35
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Nursing is looking for a Locum Band 7 Tier 3 Clinical CAMHS Team Manager to work in Devon
You will be working closely with children and adolescents who are suffering from various mental health conditions to help them recover from their illness and improve their general quality of life. This role includes assessing patients, providing care/support, developing risk assessments, administering medication, manging patient documents and all other general nursing duties.
- To be the Clinical Team Manager (CTM) in a defined pathway/s of care.
· To ensure the provision and throughput of care, including evidence-based therapies and comprehensive, specialist risk assessment for young people presenting in CAMHS.
· To ensure comprehensive assessment and facilitate transfer of care into the relevant CAMHS clinical care pathways ensuring children and young people receive appropriate evidence-based interventions in a timely manner.
· To manage and supervise staff in risk assessing and devising and implementing evidence-based care packages, to suit the individual need of children and young person and their families, making available both clinic and home-based interventions.
- To provide effective and professional practice management for the care pathway.
To work with the area/pathway manager & the senior leadership team to ensure the provision of effective, professional and clinical leadership.
To provide advice, guidance, information and line management/clinical supervision as appropriate.
HR & people management.
Attend, participate and chair relevant meetings.
To work alongside and liaise with the CAMHS keyworkers to ensure a seamless delivery of CAMHS provision.
To liaise with inpatient units where appropriate.
To carry a complex caseload and to work effectively and according to NICE guidelines/ evidence-based practice wherever possible to improve outcomes for young people.
Working hours will be 37.5 hours and will be flexible, predominantly between the hours of 9am-5pm Monday to Friday.
- Experience: 2+ years working as an RMN within in the UK.
- Compliance: Up to date DBS and NMC registration.
- Travel: UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
- £35.00 per hour
- Mileage paid at £0.45p per mile
- Outside IR35 Regulations
Working with Seven Nursing:
Established in 2011, Seven Nursing is a leading provider of nursing professionals to Hospitals, Private Healthcare Organisations and Care Homes. We provide both locum and permanent solutions, working with nurses in band 5, all the way up to band 8D.
Seven Nursing is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of nursing; including General Nursing, Mental Health, CAMHS, Case Management, Intensive Care, Staff Nursing and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Nurse who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Nursing. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.