Sector: Nursing Care
Consultant: Sebastian Bastable-Aradia
Salary: £35 - £45
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Nursing is looking for Band 7 Community Non-Medical Prescribers (RGN Adult) to work with the Rapid Response Admission Avoidance Team based in West London.
You will be working closely with people who are suffering from various illnesses, ailments, injuries and health conditions in their own home or in the community to help them recover and improve their general quality of life. This role includes assessing patients, providing care/support, developing risk assessments, administering medication, manging patient documents and all other general nursing duties.
- Non-Medical Prescribing
- The assessment of needs, planning and delivery of care from assessment to discharge from services.
- Implementing and evaluating care plans collaboratively with service users, carers and other professionals, providing individualised care.
- Working closely to empower and support their recovery journey.
- Advocating for people using the services.
- Providing supervision for nonqualified staff.
- Supporting the development of a safe, therapeutic inpatient environment.
- Working closely with external partners including Community based services, social services and other healthcare agencies.
- Qualifications: A BSc (Hons) degree in adult nursing.
- Experience: V100, V150, V200 or V3000 and 1+ years post qualifying experience as a NMP.
- Compliance: Up to date DBS and NMC registration.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Nursing:
Established in 2011, Seven Nursing is a leading provider of nursing professionals to Hospitals, Private Healthcare Organisations and Care Homes. We provide both locum and permanent solutions, working with nurses in band 5, all the way up to band 8D.
Seven Nursing is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of nursing; including General Nursing, CAMHS, Case Management, Intensive Care, Staff Nursing and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Nurse who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Nursing. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.