Sector: Nursing Care
Consultant: George Owen
Salary: £30 - £40
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Nursing is looking for a Registered Locum CAMHS CBT Therapist to work within an exceptional healthcare service.
You will be expected to deliver first-class evidence based treatment in the form of cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT). Clinicians who are working 37.5 hours are usually expected to offer 16 face to face interventions in a normal working week.
- Provide short term interventions to young people with informed CBT interventions.
- Assessment and risk management of individuals.
- Managing referrals made to and from other professionals, Social care, GP, Consultants.
- Develop collaborative safety plans with individuals in crisis.
- Manage a caseload effectively booking and organising appointments.
- Qualifications: CBT Qualified, Happy to accept therapists working towards BABCP accreditation.
- Experience: 1+ year within CAMHS in the UK.
- Compliance: Up to date DBS and HCPC. Outside of IR35 Regulation.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Duration: 4 months, 37.5 hours p/w. Clinicians sometimes prefer to work “condensed hours” i.e 37.5 hours over 4 days so that is feasible and possible.
Working with Seven Nursing:
Established in 2011, Seven Nursing is a leading provider of nursing professionals to Hospitals, Private Healthcare Organisations and Care Homes. We provide both locum and permanent solutions, working with nurses in band 5, all the way up to band 8D.
Seven Nursing is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of nursing; including General Nursing, CAMHS, Case Management, Intensive Care, Staff Nursing and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a CAMHS professional who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Nursing. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.