Sector: Nursing Care
Consultant: Sebastian Bastable-Aradia
Salary: £45 - £55
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Nursing is looking for a CAMHS Clinical Psychologist to work within an inpatient unit based in Dorset.
You will be working closely with people who are suffering from various mental health conditions to help them recover from their illness and improve their general quality of life. This role includes Assessment, Formulation and Intervention with children and young people and their families experiencing mental health, behaviours, social, and/ or developmental difficulties.
- The assessment of needs, planning and delivery of care from assessment to discharge from services.
- Implementing and evaluating care plans collaboratively with service users, carers and other professionals, providing individualised care.
- Working closely to empower and support their recovery journey.
- Advocating for people using the services.
- Providing supervision for nonqualified staff.
- Supporting the development of a safe, therapeutic environment.
- Working closely with external partners including CAMHS Community based services, social services and other healthcare agencies.
Qualifications: Doctorate in Clinical Psychology .
- Experience: 1+ years post qualifying experience in the UK.
- Compliance: Up to date DBS and HCPC registration.
- Travel: Ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: Flexible shift patterns and part-time hours considered
Working with Seven Nursing:
Established in 2011, Seven Nursing is a leading provider of nursing professionals to Hospitals, Private Healthcare Organisations and Care Homes. We provide both locum and permanent solutions, working with nurses in band 5, all the way up to band 8D.
Seven Nursing is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of nursing; including General Nursing, CAMHS, Case Management, Intensive Care, Staff Nursing and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Nurse who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Nursing. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.