Sector: Nursing Care
Consultant: Sophia Bliss
Salary: £28 - £35
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Nursing is looking for a Locum CAMHS Learning Disability Nurse to work in Surrey.
As a CAMHS nurse you will work closely with our established professional mental health team including consultant psychiatrists, doctors and the committed therapy team. You will have the support of our client’s excellent healthcare assistants. Our client’s Senior Management team will listen to your thoughts and ideas and you have the opportunity to be really involved and engaged in the care of their young people.
- Providing psychological crisis assessment and treatment to children and young people with moderate to severe mental health difficulties in CAMHS including Developmental History Interviews with parents of children presenting with ASD traits.
- Undertake all aspects of case management including safeguarding and mental capacity assessment, rehabilitation and devising care plans.
- Contacting or visiting people who require assessments or reviews either for their current presentation or because of safeguarding issues.
- Managing an extensive amount of varying service user cases ensuring each is appropriately prioritised and dealt with in an efficient and timely manner.
- Liaison, access and offer short term therapy to patients presenting with mental health difficulties.
- Assess and give advice over the phone or face to face and sign post to various health services.
- Care coordinate a client case load, Carry out Duty.
- Carry out initial and ongoing assessments.
- Referring patients to Safeguarding and Vulnerable Adults panels and other services.
- Liaising with Police, Legal Justice System, Children and Family Services, Housing Associations and Colleges, GPs, NGOs.
- Qualifications: Qualified nurse/RMN along with a passion for achieving high levels of care.
- Experience: Registered Nurse Learning Disabilities (RNLD) with Child and Adolescent Mental Health Experience essential.
- Compliance: Up to date DBS, HCPC and NMC registration. Undertake mandatory training.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: Shifts being Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday from 2:30pm-9:30pm and Saturday 9am-4pm. Negotiable hourly rate £28-£35 per hour.
Working with Seven Nursing:
Established in 2011, Seven Nursing is a leading provider of nursing professionals to Hospitals, Private Healthcare Organisations and Care Homes. We provide both locum and permanent solutions, working with nurses in band 5, all the way up to band 8D.
Seven Nursing is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of nursing; including General Nursing, CAMHS, Case Management, Intensive Care, Staff Nursing and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Nurse who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Nursing. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive nursing jobs across the UK, please visit our website by searching ‘Seven Nursing’ on Google.