Seven Nursing is looking for a CAMHS Non-Medical Prescriber to work within an exceptional NHS Trust in Redhill.
You will be working closely with people who are suffering from various mental health conditions to help them recover from their illness and improve their general quality of life. This role includes assessing patients, providing care/support, developing risk assessments, administering medication, manging patient documents and all other general nursing duties.
· Conducting medical reviews and prescribing for children and adolescents.
· The assessment of needs, planning and delivery of care from assessment to discharge from services.
· Implementing and evaluating care plans collaboratively with service users, carers and other professionals, providing individualised care.
· Working closely to empower and support their recovery journey.
· Advocating for people using the services.
· Providing supervision for nonqualified staff.
· Supporting the development of a safe, therapeutic inpatient environment.
· Working closely with external partners including Community based services, social services and other healthcare agencies.
· Qualifications: A BSc (Hons) degree in mental health nursing & Independent/Supplementary Prescribing
· Experience: Child & Adolescent Mental Health.
· Compliance: Up to date DBS and NMC registration.
· Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
· Hours: Average 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Nursing:
We have been helping Nurses find temp, perm and ad-hoc roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK healthcare, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.