Sector: Nursing Care
Consultant: Michele Dawson
Salary: £30000 - £33000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Nursing is looking for a CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health) Nurse at a private hospital in the Manchester area.
As a CAMHS worker you will be supporting young people with a range of mental health issues including; Psychosis, Self-harm and/or suicidal, Depression or Anxiety, Emerging personality disorder, Eating disorder, Substance misuse, Emotional/social and behavioural difficulties, mild Learning Disabilities and Autism spectrum disorders. As a CAMHS nurse you will need to be focused on individual outcomes and support every child individually. Alongside full educational provision for young people experiencing mental health problems, we provide a unique, bi-lingual, secure environment for deaf men and women and a locked rehabilitation unit that ensures a secure provision on the pathway to reintegration into the community.
- You’ll be confident in assessing a variety of acute and complex mental health issues as well as planning and implementing treatment.
- You’ll be familiar with multi-agency working and have a clear understanding of the importance of family involvement.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Being able to support and relate to children and being able to involve them in every aspect of their care.
- Qualifications: Qualification in Mental Health nursing and live NMC pin and up-to-date Safeguarding of Vulnerable Children training.
- Experience: In working with 0-18 year olds.
- Compliance: Proof to live and work in the UK.
- Travel: The ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
- Training and tailored professional development opportunities.
- Excellent staff benefits.
Working with Seven Nursing:
Established in 2011, Seven Nursing is a leading provider of nursing professionals to Hospitals, Private Healthcare Organisations and Care Homes. We provide both locum and permanent solutions, working with nurses in band 5, all the way up to band 8D.
Seven Nursing is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of nursing; including General Nursing, CAMHS, Case Management, Intensive Care, Staff Nursing and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Nurse who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Nursing. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.