Sector: Nursing Care
Consultant: Romi Gooden
Salary: £21 - £21
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Nursing is looking for a CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental health) Practitioner in the Tranmere area in Merseyside. If you are a supportive and caring individual then apply now.
To provide a qualified systemic family therapy service to the clients served by the CAMHS team. To provide consultation, supervision and support to other clinical members of the team who provide family based care and treatment. To work autonomously within professional guidelines and exercise responsibility for the governance of family therapy practice within the service/team. To utilise skills for audit, policy, service development and research.
- To provide specialist systemic assessments of clients referred to the team based upon the appropriate use, interpretation and integration of complex data from a variety of sources including psychological self-report measures, rating scales, direct and indirect structured observations and semi-structured interviews with clients, family members and others involved in the client’s care.
- To plan and implement formal family therapy treatment and/or management of a client’s mental health problems, based upon the clients problems, and employing methods of proven efficacy.
- To implement appropriate family therapy interventions for individuals, carers, families and groups, adjusting and refining formulations drawing upon different explanatory models and maintaining a number of provisional hypotheses.
- To evaluate and make decisions about treatment options taking into account both theoretical and therapeutic models and complex factors concerning historical and developmental processes that have shaped the individual, family or group.
- To be responsible and accountable for the assessment, treatment and discharge of clients whose problems are managed by family therapy based standard care plans.
- To provide specialist family therapy advice, guidance and consultation to other professionals contributing directly to client’s formulation, diagnosis and treatment plan.
- To undertake risk assessments and risk management for individual clients and to provide advice to other professions on aspects of risk assessment and risk management from a family therapy perspective.
- Qualifications: Core professional qualification, experience working in tier 3 services.
Care notes training is required to undertake this role.
- Experience: Working with children and young people, working in tier 3 CAMHS services.
- Compliance: Proof to live and work in the UK.
- Travel: The ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: Temporary, hours are negotiable.
Working with Seven Nursing:
Established in 2011, Seven Nursing is a leading provider of nursing professionals to Hospitals, Private Healthcare Organisations and Care Homes. We provide both locum and permanent solutions, working with nurses in band 5, all the way up to band 8D.
Seven Nursing is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of nursing; including General Nursing, CAMHS, Case Management, Intensive Care, Staff Nursing and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Nurse who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Nursing. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.