Sector: Nursing Care
Consultant: George Owen
Salary: £28 - £35
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Nursing is looking for a Tier 3 CAMHS Practitioner to work within an exceptional healthcare service in Rhyl.
As a CAMHS Practitioner, you will be working within a Tier 3 CAMHS service, offering assessment and treatment to service users aged between 0-18. The service uses the CAPA model, so knowledge of the CAPA model is preferred.
- Provide treatment interventions for service users aged 0-18.
- Provide targeted interventions both 1:1 and group work.
- Providing consultation and information to other professionals from a range of settings
- Provide support to your case load of young people who are referred by means of effective assessment and care planning.
- Qualifications: Must be qualified as an RMN, Social Worker or CBT.
- Experience: Tier 3 CAMHS experience in the UK is essential.
- Compliance: Up to date DBS, HCPC and NMC registration.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Nursing:
Established in 2011, Seven Nursing is a leading provider of nursing professionals to Hospitals, Private Healthcare Organisations and Care Homes. We provide both locum and permanent solutions, working with nurses in band 5, all the way up to band 8D.
Seven Nursing is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of nursing; including General Nursing, CAMHS, Case Management, Intensive Care, Staff Nursing and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a CAMHS Practitioner who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Nursing. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.