Sector: Nursing Care
Consultant: Michele Dawson
Salary: £65000 - £65000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Nursing is looking for a Care Home Manager to work within an exceptional care home in Norfolk.
As a Care Home Manager you will overlook all aspects of the day to day operations with in the care home. You will need the ability to engage with the service users to understand their needs in order to provide an excellent service of person centered care. Confidence to communication is essential to maintain excellent working relationships with all levels of colleagues, internal as well as external professionals, families and visitors.
- You will be a qualified nurse/RGN and hold (or willing to work towards) a registered managers award along with a passion for achieving high levels of care.
- You will have a proven record in commercial business aspect and home management.
- You will be a qualified nurse/RGN and hold a registered managers award along with a passion for achieving high levels of care.
- You will manage and be responsible for all aspects of the service and CQC, ensuring all service users receive the highest standard of care.
- You will be fully supported in your role by a Senior Business Manager and Service Quality Manager, as well as a full head office team.
- Qualifications: Qualified nurse/RGN and hold a registered managers award along with a passion for achieving high levels of care.
- Experience: 2+ years working as an nurse/RGN in the UK.
- Compliance: Up to date DBS, HCPC and NMC registration.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 40 hours p/w.
- 25 days holiday (plus public holidays).
- Medical Insurance.
- Pension Package.
- Kingsley Healthcare will pay the cost of your DBS.
Working with Seven Nursing:
Established in 2011, Seven Nursing is a leading provider of nursing professionals to Hospitals, Private Healthcare Organisations and Care Homes. We provide both locum and permanent solutions, working with nurses in band 5, all the way up to band 8D.
Seven Nursing is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of nursing; including General Nursing, CAMHS, Case Management, Intensive Care, Staff Nursing and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Care Home Manager who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Nursing. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive nursing jobs across the UK, please visit our website by searching ‘Seven Nursing’ on Google.