Sector: Nursing Care
Consultant: George Owen
Salary: £37000 - £38000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Nursing is looking for a Charge Nurse, RNLD or RMN to work within an exceptional hospital in Nottingham.
You will be working closely with adults living with learning disabilities who may also have a diagnosis of autism. This role includes assessing patients, providing care/support, developing risk assessments, administering medication, manging patient documents and all other general nursing duties.
- The assessment of needs, planning and delivery of care for adults from assessment to discharge from services.
- Implementing and evaluating care plans collaboratively with service users, carers and other professionals, providing individualised care.
- Providing supervision for nonqualified staff.
- Supporting the development of a safe, supportive inpatient environment.
- Working closely with external partners including CAMHS Community based services, social services and other healthcare agencies.
- Qualifications: A BSc (Hons) degree in nursing (RMN or RNLD).
- Experience: 1+ years working as a Charge Nurse, RMN or RNLD would be beneficial.
- Compliance: Up to date DBS, HCPC and NMC registration.
- Travel: Ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
- 33 days annual leave.
- Fully paid training.
- Paid DBS.
- Free parking.
- Courtesy meals and refreshments whilst on shift.
- Shopping and entertainment discount scheme (over 800 retailers).
- Cycle to Work scheme.
- Childcare vouchers.
- Opportunities to progress and develop.
Working with Seven Nursing:
Established in 2011, Seven Nursing is a leading provider of nursing professionals to Hospitals, Private Healthcare Organisations and Care Homes. We provide both locum and permanent solutions, working with nurses in band 5, all the way up to band 8D.
Seven Nursing is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of nursing; including General Nursing, CAMHS, Case Management, Intensive Care, Staff Nursing and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Nurse who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Nursing. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.