Sector: Nursing Care
Consultant: Peter O'Reilly
Salary: £35422 - £35422
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Clinical Lead Nurse
Hours: 40 p/w 28 supernumerary
As a Clinical Lead Nurse you have responsibility for leading a team of nursing staff to ensure the delivery of an excellent standard of care, which promotes independence and dignity and positively enhances the lives of individuals in our care.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensure the delivery of quality care – continually assessing our residents’ needs and wishes, developing the service to enhance their quality of life.
- Champion independence and personal choice – develop, review and update care plans to meet our clients changing physical, social and psychological needs.
- Build the positive reputation of the home and unit – liaise professionally with visitors, including family, friends and other external stakeholders.
- Ensure compliance with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines – risks are proactively managed and issues identified, investigated and resolved.
- Oversee all aspects of medicine management – ensuring medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered to our clients.
- Conduct care audits – monitor standards of care and take corrective action where appropriate.
- Promote high standards of nursing care for you and your team, actively seeking ways to improve levels of service.
- Take an active role in training for the team of nurses, working in conjunction with the training resources of the company to ensure that nursing staff are kept up to date with current practices and research led developments.
- Take a leadership role for your team – ensuring all staff are supervised appropriately and rotas are in place to enable the smooth, efficient running of the business.
- Take an active role in the development of yourself and others – ensure that the team’s skill and knowledge levels are able to meet the changing
- NMC Registered Nurse
- The ability to lead a team
- The candidate must be a General Nurse, with clinical knowledge on administering medicine and especially on wound care
- Numerate and literate with the ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Understands and effectively uses IT and communication systems required for the role
- Able to analyse problems and propose solutions
- Sensitive to and respectful of the values, views and needs of others
- Able to effectively prioritise workload
- Ability to develop internal and external business relationships based on mutual respect and professionalism
- Ability to work under pressure whilst motivating their team
- Identifies and suggests ideas to improve their area of work and is willing to make new ways of working a success
- Encourages knowledge sharing and best practice
- Generous holiday allowance,
- Contributory pension scheme,
- Bespoke development programme
- Employee discount scheme.
- Free parking and uniform where applicable.
Working with Seven Nursing:
Established in 2011, Seven Nursing is a leading provider of nursing professionals to Hospitals, Private Healthcare Organisations and Care Homes. We provide both locum and permanent solutions, working with nurses in band 5, all the way up to band 8D.
Seven Nursing is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of nursing; including General Nursing, CAMHS, Case Management, Intensive Care, Staff Nursing and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Nurse who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Nursing. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.