Sector: Nursing Care
Consultant: Sophia Bliss
Salary: £30000 - £34000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Nursing is looking for a Clinical Lead Nurse in the Lincolnshire area. If you are looking for a new challenge then apply today.
As a Clinical Lead you have responsibility for leading a team of nursing staff to ensure delivery of an excellent standard of care which promotes independence, dignity and respect and positively enhances the lives of clients living within care homes. You will be required to have a proven good clinical background, an up to date NMC pin, be able to demonstrate clinical management and have a caring and professional ethos.
- To carry responsibility for the management of the nursing services in liaison with the Care Home Manager.
- Take a leadership role for your team by ensuring staff skills are managed, supervised appropriately and rotas are in place to enable the smooth, efficient running of the business.
- To promote, role model and maintain a high standard of nursing care including the home environment.
- To ensure effective induction of new nursing staff, provide ongoing clinical supervision of trained staff and where applicable mentorship and assessment of student nurses.
- To work within the NMC Code and CQC standards alongside internal policies and procedures to ensure legal compliance and best practice guidance.
- Plan, direct and deliver high quality person centred care through the care planning process, championing independence and person choice.
- Oversee all aspects of medicine management, ensuring medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered.
- To monitor the quality of nursing care provided through effective auditing and undertaking of corrective action as required by the Care Home Manager.
- To undertake staff reviews through supervision, annual appraisal and team meetings.
- To evaluate performance of the nursing team ensuring that duties are performed effectively and attitudes and behaviours reflect our values and NMC Code.
- To be up to date on and follow the relevant procedures contained within our policy files that affect your job and responsibilities.
- Take an active role in training the team of nurses, working in conjunction with the Workforce Development team to ensure that staff are kept up to date with current practices and good practice developments.
- Maintain accurate and relevant documentation and reports to reflect practice and planned development.
- To deputise for the Care Home Manager and take responsibility for the management of the building in the absence of the Care Home Manager if requested.
- To ensure provision of emergency treatment for all clients when required by the nursing team.
- Identifying any areas of concern as soon as possible.
- Attendance at Team meetings / supervisions as required.
- Annual appraisal.
- It is essential that you are prepared to take on an active role supporting the operation of a 24hr business.
- Qualifications: Nursing qualification and a current NMC registration.
- Experience: Strong Clinical experience and experience with working in a care setting and experience of leading and supervising a team.
- Compliance: Proof to live and work in the UK.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: Full Time, Permeant.
Working with Seven Nursing:
Established in 2011, Seven Nursing is a leading provider of nursing professionals to Hospitals, Private Healthcare Organisations and Care Homes. We provide both locum and permanent solutions, working with nurses in band 5, all the way up to band 8D.
Seven Nursing is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of nursing; including General Nursing, CAMHS, Case Management, Intensive Care, Staff Nursing and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Clinical Lead Nurse who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Nursing. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.