Sector: Nursing Care
Consultant: Peter O’Reilly
Salary: £34714.68 - £34714.68
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Salary: Up to £34,714.68
As a Clinical Lead you have responsibility for leading a team of nursing staff to ensure delivery of an excellent standard of care which promotes independence, dignity and respect and positively enhances the lives of clients living within our care homes.
You will be required to have a proven good clinical background, an up to date NMC pin, be able to demonstrate clinical management and have a caring and professional ethos.
To carry responsibility for the management of the nursing services in liaison with the Care Home Manager.
Take a leadership role for your team by ensuring staff skills are managed, supervised appropriately and rotas are in place to enable the smooth, efficient running of the business.
To promote, role model and maintain a high standard of nursing care including the home environment.
To ensure effective induction of new nursing staff, provide ongoing clinical supervision of trained staff and where applicable mentorship and assessment of student nurses.
To work within the NMC Code and CQC standards alongside Prime Life internal policies and procedures to ensure legal compliance and best practice guidance.
- Excellent Clinical Skills
Managerial and Leadership experience
Nursing qualification and current NMC registration
Strong clinical experience
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Experience of leading and supervising a team
Writing, recording and reporting skills
Relationship and team building skills
It is essential that you are prepared to take on an active role supporting the operation of a 24hr business.
Previous experience of working in care setting.
- Fantastic support with Induction through Quality Matters Manager.
- Fantastic support with Learning & Development – fully funded clinical skills and mandatory training.
- Full support if required with Revalidation.
- Free access to Royal Marsden Clinical Procedures Manual – online which also supports Revalidation.
- RCNi eLearning system to support learning & development and Revalidation – free access to our nurses.
- Joint working with DMU, Hull & Lincoln Universities to provide student placements at our homes with additional benefits for Prime Life nurses to gain mentorship and leadership qualifications.
- Career opportunities within company to progress to Clinical Lead, Nurse Manager, Regional Support Manager, Director level.
- DBS check provided free of charge.
- Unique Holiday scheme that allows flexibility to use ‘Holiday Pot’ as the staff member chooses.
- Uniforms, drinks and parking provided free of charge.
Working with Seven Nursing:
Established in 2011, Seven Nursing is a leading provider of nursing professionals to Hospitals, Private Healthcare Organisations and Care Homes. We provide both locum and permanent solutions, working with nurses in band 5, all the way up to band 8D.
Seven Nursing is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of nursing; including General Nursing, CAMHS, Case Management, Intensive Care, Staff Nursing and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Nurse who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Nursing. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.