Sector: Nursing Care
Consultant: Romi Gooden
Salary: £17.34 - £17.34
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Nursing is looking for a Clinical Lead in the Harborough area. If you are interested in this exciting opportunity then apply now.
As a Clinical Lead you have responsibility for leading a team of nursing staff to ensure delivery of an excellent standard of care which promotes independence, dignity and respect and positively enhances the lives of clients living within care homes. The successful candidate will be responsible for leading a small team of nursing staff to ensure delivery of an excellent standard of care which promotes independence, dignity and respect and positively enhances the lives of clients living within our care homes.
- In the absence of the Home Manager, be responsible for all aspects of the running of the home.
- Provide advice, support and leadership to other team members.
- Responsible and accountable for clinical practice within the home.
- Be a role model for good practice in all aspects of the role.
- Completion of specified audits in the home.
- Management of delegated budgets under the supervision of the home manager.
- Demonstrates good awareness of Health and Safety of all staff, residents and visitors.
- Ensure all complaints are dealt with promptly and in line with the company policy.
- Manage the storing and administering of drugs in accordance with the home’s medicines management policy.
- Communicate with appropriate parties e.g. residents, relatives, outside bodies in a timely and professional manner both verbally and in writing.
- Assist in ensuring that the CQC quality standards are achieved and maintained.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Writing, recording and reporting skills.
- Relationship and team building skills.
- Qualifications: Nursing qualification and a current NMC registration.
- Experience: You will be required to have a proven good clinical background, be able to demonstrate clinical management and have a caring and professional ethos.
Previous experience of working in care setting.
- Compliance: Proof to live and work in the UK. Up to date DBS.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: Full Time, Days, Permanent. To start ASAP.
- Support with Induction through Quality Matters Manager (Nurse Lead).
- Support with Learning and Development – fully funded clinical skills and mandatory training.
- Full support if required with Revalidation.
- Free access to Royal Marsden Clinical Procedures Manual – online which also supports Revalidation.
- RCNi eLearning system to support learning and development and Revalidation – free access to Prime Life nurses.
- DBS check provided free of charge.
- Unique Holiday scheme that allows flexibility to use ‘Holiday Pot’ as the staff member chooses.
- Uniforms, drinks and parking provided free of charge.
- Annual Pay review with rewards for loyalty.
- Premium Overtime Payment for shifts worked over and above shift pattern.
- Additional shifts available at workplace plus other Prime Life sites to add to income received.
- ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme worth £500 (once introduced colleague completes induction).
Working with Seven Nursing:
Established in 2011, Seven Nursing is a leading provider of nursing professionals to Hospitals, Private Healthcare Organisations and Care Homes. We provide both locum and permanent solutions, working with nurses in band 5, all the way up to band 8D.
Seven Nursing is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of nursing; including General Nursing, CAMHS, Case Management, Intensive Care, Staff Nursing and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Nurse who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Nursing. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.