Sector: Nursing Care
Consultant: Romi Gooden
Salary: £50000 - £59000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
£50 – £59k
40 hours per week
Are you a Registered Mental Health or Learning Disabilities Nurse with an outstanding record of leadership?
Do you really want to make a difference to patient care?
Do you have an interest in the delivery and implementation of quality healthcare in a challenging and dynamic area?
In this role you will:
• Assess social and health needs of prospective Patients and subsequently to monitor the planning and on-going evaluation of care
• Ensure that all referrals are adequately assessed with all reports prepared within set time limits, comprehensively and to a high standard
• Continually assess and supervise the work of Staff to ensure consistently high standards and efficient running of the Hospital while creating an atmosphere conducive to the best interests of the Patients
• Manage and maintain agreed budgets, in conjunction with the Operations Director or Group Directors, by monitoring on a weekly basis and taking corrective action as required
• Lead the implementation of risk assessment, risk management and embed clinical governance within the Hospital.
We’re looking for people who:
• Have first class knowledge of the CQC guidelines and the Mental Health Act
• Have a minimum 3 years post registration experience.
• Have experience in acute, rehabilitation or forensic psychiatry.
• Have previous management / supervisory experience
• Are a Registered Mental Health Nurses or Registered Nurse Learning Disabilities (with current PIN)
• Have evidence of functioning in a supervisory role as a clinician in a similar setting within a multi-disciplinary team.
In return we’ll offer you:
• RCNi membership
• Monthly reflective practice, support with revalidation & CPD opportunities
• Expert clinical supervision & peer support
• A high-quality work environment
• Free meals on duty
• Opportunity to undertake further learning with our excellent apprenticeship scheme.
If you wish to be considered for this position, please contact Daniel Waters on 07520634930 , email [email protected], or apply within