Sector: Nursing Care
Consultant: Peter O'Reilly
Salary: £35 - £35
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Clinical Nurse Practitioner (CAMHS)
Salary: Up to £35 p/h outside IR35
Hours: Temporary Contract until 30/09/19
- To provide a nursing service as part of the multidisciplinary CAMHS Team.
- To provide optimum health care in relation to the assessment and treatment of clients attending CAMHS.
- To take a lead in nurse liasion within the neurodevelopmental pathway
- To provide crisis intervention as required.
- Assess client’s needs and provide relevant care, information, education, advice and treatment as required.
- Liaise with other multidisciplinary team members within the CAMHS Team and Community Services.
- Provide specialist nursing CAMHS advice and consultancy to child related services and agencies.
- Raise awareness of, and actively promote the importance of Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services.
- Participate in active health promotion programmes within the service.
- Be aware of and utilise existing research findings which affect physical, social and psychological care.
- Ensure that clinical practice, procedures and standards of care are evidence based.
- First Level Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Diploma/degree in a relevant area
- 18 months experience in Child and Adolescent Mental Health
- Car driver with current clean driving licence
- Enthusiastic and motivated
- Able to work with a wide range of healthcare professionals but also work autonomously and independently
- Flexible and adaptable
- Able to work the hours required ensuring satisfactory performance
Opportunity to work in Channel Islands
Healthy Work/Life Balance
Hourly rates outside of IR35
Working with Seven Nursing:
Established in 2011, Seven Nursing is a leading provider of nursing professionals to Hospitals, Private Healthcare Organisations and Care Homes. We provide both locum and permanent solutions, working with nurses in band 5, all the way up to band 8D.
Seven Nursing is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of nursing; including General Nursing, CAMHS, Case Management, Intensive Care, Staff Nursing and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Nurse who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Nursing. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.