Sector: Nursing Care
Consultant: Sebastian Bastable-Aradia
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Clinical Psychologist, Band 8a | £Negotiable P/H | Cwmbran, NP44
We are looking for an enthusiastic, dynamic and adaptable Clinical Psychologist. This post will be within an extremely well respected South Wales based establishment in an Integrated Autism Service. We would welcome applications from practitioners who want to be part of an innovative new service and who are passionate about achieving best outcomes for those people affected by autism.
This post will be an ongoing contract subject to your performance, part-time 30 hours per week. Perfect for those who are ambitious and willing to adapt to a new and exciting environment.
You will be working alongside the fastest growing recruitment company in the UK, who provide an unrivalled service to all of their clients and candidates across the United Kingdom. Seven currently offer the best pay rates in the UK, making us the best option for maximising your earning potential and career fulfilment. Seven consultants are passionate about placing you in the best possible role, for the best possible rate, so why not get in contact with us now.
Are you ready for the challenge? If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
What else can you expect from Seven?
– Free DBS Update
– Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
– Excellent Payroll and Compliance System, ensuring that you are paid on time, every time.
– Online Timesheets, allowing you to submit your hours in an effortless, safe and secure process.
– Access to Exclusive Rates, allowing you to gain earnings that no other agency can offer you.
– £250 Referral Bonus, for every person you successfully refer to Seven.
We are now available to speak to you 24/7 on 0330 335 7777. Please ask for the Nursing Department.